Non-Profit and Government Agencies
Governmental and non-profit organizations are a growing sector of our economy and our practice—with their own unique reporting and operational requirements. Anderson, Larkin & Co PC has developed a reputation for understanding these various reporting requirements, as well as providing unique solutions to help organizations grow and achieve their goals.
We provide accounting, assurance, compliance, and consulting services to numerous not-for-profit and government organizations. These organizations include member-based associations, charitable and public foundations, religious organizations and local governments.
Anderson, Larkin & Co pc has acquired a team of individuals that has a wealth of experience in this area and is able to meet the changing requirements of non-profit and governmental organizations. Our people understand the language and issues of these organizations. We will commit to your organizational leaders and constituents that our work is performed in a timely and professional manner.
Our services to not-for-profit and governmental organizations include:
- Financial statement assurance
- Accounting systems consulting
- Tax planning and return preparation
- Minimize unrelated business income taxes (UBIT) (non-profit only)
- Audits in accordance with Office of Management and Budget Circular A-133
- Retirement Plan reporting (non-profit only)
- Budget preparation and forecasting